Social Media Marketing Course
Owing to the growing trend of social media marketing all organisations, companies, small businesses and sole proprietors need to have a solid understanding of how to market and grow their brands on social channels. As such they need solid social media strategy training.
Whether you are wanting to break into the world of social media marketing or wanting to boost your career with an accredited social media marketing course – this course is just for you!
Accreditation and Endorsements:
- MICT (SETA)
- CPD services body of the United Kingdom
- 60 CPD points with SABPP
- Digital School of Marketing is a member of the IAB.
* Digital School of Marketing is BEE compliant
What you will learn:
- How to market on different social media channels – How to build out effective campaigns for different social media channels including; Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest.
- Content Marketing for social channels – How to tailor your content effectively for different channels and target markets for maximum leads and social engagement.
- Brand Building on Social Media – How to weave in your brand’s message effectively and consistently for professional exposure.
- Social Media Advertising – how to create lead generating advertising and engaging adverts using different social media adverting platforms.
- Social Media Analytics – How to read and optimise your social media channels using your analytical data unique to each platform.
- Managing a social media community – How to identify your social media personas and design strategies to engage and manage online social reputation.