Adv. Diploma in Digital Marketing
Advance your skills. Accelerate your career. You’ll learn how to strategise, analyse, justify, create and implement digital marketing strategies and campaigns, using a variety of tools and online best practices. Designed for marketing graduates and professionals, our Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing can be studied part-time, online over 2 years.
The programme is broken up into four modules over 2 years (1 hour of study per day). You’ll walk away with the practical skills and in-depth knowledge you need to become a successful and professional digital marketer, as well as a NQF level 7 qualification that gives you the competitive edge.
Practical component: Each module is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to graduate the course as an effective and professional digital marketer. Real world assignments, research projects, written tests & other assessments will enable you to use and build upon your skills.
Theoretical component: You’ll learn how to formulate a marketing strategy in the digital age, how to create effective digital marketing assets, and how to use earned and paid digital marketing tactics to be a successful and professional digital marketer.
1. Marketing Strategy in a Digital Age
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Market Research and Behavioural Economics
- Web Analytics and Data
- Mobile Marketing
2. Creating Effective Digital Marketing Assets
- Project Management
- Web Development, Design and UX
- Digital Copywriting
- Search Engine Optimisation
3. Content Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Strategies and Platforms
- Email Marketing
- Personal Branding, Presentation and Influence
4. Online Advertising and Relationship Management
- Client-Agency Relationships
- Digital Customer Relationship Management
- Digital PR and Crisis Planning
- Media Planning and Online Advertising
About this course
The first of its kind to be offered by an African institution, this NQF level 7 online-learning programme will provide you with a unique and highly sought-after qualification and skill set, opening the doors to great career-advancing opportunities.
- Study flexibly in your own time, and apply your new skills while you work
- Content created by industry experts that gives you the knowledge and skills you need to be an effective and professional digital marketer
- Real-world assignments, research projects, written tests & other assessments allow you to use and build upon your skills
- Regular interactive ‘live chat’ sessions with our content creators and other course participants to deepen the learnings and debate issues relevant to each module
To qualify, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Possess a qualification of NQF level 6 or higher
- Basic knowledge of marketing*
- If you do not meet the above requirements, we do have an RPL (recognition of prior learning) process in place at an additional admin cost**
*Please note that if you do not have prior marketing knowledge or experience, you are required to show you have an understanding of basic marketing concepts. If you want to review all the digital marketing training courses and programmes, here’s a handy infographic to highlight the benefits you’ll get from each.